Saturday, September 16, 2006

Blogging fever has got another one!

Hey everyone, all 5 of my readers! HA! I would like everyone to please go and visit my Cuz who has started his own blog. He has commented here as Wreckse. And has now started his own blog called www.wrecksoforegon.blogspot.com Go make him feel welcome. He's a musician so you know you can't believe a word he says but he will be funny! J/K! He isn't funny at all! HA! I just kill myself! Those joke classes are really paying off! Some of his hobbies are long walks on the beach, little puppies, and watching the lifetime channel! Just what the women ordered! You go now!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sezme said...

Done, now where is the money you promised me? Huh?

I keeeed!

12:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I tried to leave a comment, but since I don't have a blogger account, it wouldn't let me.

He should fix that...

9:58 AM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Now if only you would get up of yer ass and post . . .

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so stevie stevo... how does this bloogging thing work? :)~ I just might want to become one of your groupies.

Anonymous

7:18 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Oohh Anonymous groupies!! Whooo Hoooo!! I'mn too sexy for my blog, too sexy for my blog!!

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha --- well... that kinda puts me in a sticky situation. ahem.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home