Monday, August 28, 2006

There's no place like home, there's no place like home!

I've finally clicked my two heels together and come home! This summer has just flown by! I don't think I've been home for half of it. I left again on the 11th of August and just got home this past saturday. I was in NC. And no I didn't get to meet up with Uber! Man, what a post that was going to be! Wyatt would have never recovered!! HA! She was out camping with family which I think was a great thing for her! Flew to Tulsa to pick up my wife and family to drive home. We had a great time. Went to the Grand Canyon, the painted desert, the petrified forest. The Grand Canyon is just amazing. I thought I would be like, Oh well, another hole in the ground. Nuh Huh! It was amazing! Pictures do not do it justice! Here is on though.














Here is one with the Fantastic Travelling Elwell Family! Man, what a good looking family!















Here is one of the painted desert














And here is one of the petrified forest. I think this is soo cool. Of course thinking of petrified wood, Heh, he said wood, reminds me of Wyatt's golf game! HA! Or maybe, I should say, putrified! Man HA ha ha! *wipes tears from eyes* I kill myself!















Pretty much after that it was just hitting the road and In and Out burgers! Mmmm I love me some In and Out burgers!!! Double Double with onions!! I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. I need to find me some small children to eat!

10 Comments:

Blogger wrecksE said...

Glad y'all had a safe trip bro. Spare the small children and have a Tillamook cheeseburger from the Burgerville for me. Cool pics.

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pfft. Petrified forest! How we going to clear cut that for the new McNeighborhood?

3:22 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Wreckse, Mmmm Peppered Bacon Tillamook cheesburger!!!

Fiar, Screw Mcdonalds, More In&Out's and Bugervilles!!!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Sezme said...

Nice pictures!

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice family pic! Um, ... were there more children that didn't make it past the "small" stage?

6:10 PM  
Blogger kateykakes said...

GREAT pics! Thanks for sharing.

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sure have added up the mileage! Good pics! Did you get one of the donkeys/mules running away when they saw you?! hehe Guess they didn't want to carry you down the trail!

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back!! Glad it was a great trip for all. Beautiful family and REALLY glad your wife is home to take care of you again.

5:06 AM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Looks like a blast!!

8:28 AM  
Blogger Peakah said...

You're killing me, I've driven by the grand canyon countless times and have yet to stop and appreciate its timeless beauty! Thanks for the picts, it's a great reminder to stop and smell the burgers... or roses... or whatever gas just escaped my body... or something...

Great post!

Oh and btw, I want to know how you guessed the company I currently work for on so few clues!

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home