Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Where am I? Well, I'll just tell ya!

The winner is.........

Katey!! I'm in Charlotte NC! man is it muggy here! Last night while we were eating a HUGE thunderstorm came through and dumped 4 inches of rain. then rained lightly all night till about noon today! Now with the sun coming out it is muggier than before. If that is even possible. There you have it. I'll be going to MO friday and leaving for WA next week. I will be driving my family back home. Finally reunited! Whooo Hooo!

For those of you that care, I will be posting the results from week 19 of Hot wing conspiracy fantasy baseball soon.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you get to meet the blogger down the road?

If you'd been in Atlanta, you'd only be 3 hrs away! I prefer being blindfolded to drive around Atlanta, or in the trunk! Hate their traffic. You seem to take the rain with you, don't ya? Where was your 3 hr layover? Have a safe trip!

7:30 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Nope, she's camping, yup, Houston, thanks!

9:06 PM  
Blogger kateykakes said...

Ok, what do I win?! HA!

I lived in North Carolina for a few years. I hope to move back some day...

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were eating a huge thunderstorm? Or did you just forget the comma?

7:25 AM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Sssteve is grammatically challenged.

If you see a certain hot blogger down there, tell her I said "Hi!"

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Ummm, if you've ever seen Sssteve, you know he is big enough to eat a thunderstorm."
That was compliments of your bro-in-law..

3:35 PM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Mom - Reply for Ssssteve: "OUCH!"

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home