Monday, November 20, 2006

Attentions shoppers there has been a flashing on isle 7

Did I get your attention yet? HA! I have this big RV Industry show to attend the week after Thanksgiving. On a side note, if any of my blogging buddies and family are going to be in Louisville KY give send me an e-mail, we can try and hook up. I will be there from the 26th of Nov to the 30th of Nov. Now where was I..... oh yeah, so I have to atttend this show see, and at this particular show you need to dress up as in suit coat and dress shirt and slacks. Well it was time for Sssasquatch here to get some new dress clothes anyway. So to get the dress slacks we went to the Mall in Oregon since there is no sales tax there, gotta love that. So I'm in the Casual Male XL store, and you gotta know its good stuff since George Forman is on every wall and endorsing all the clothes right?! Anyways, we find some good looking ones that fit and I go in the dressing room to change. As I pull off my pants..... oh wait that's too much info... I change into the first pair and show them off to the wife outside in the store, Yeah Yeah, those look good she says, then I go back and put on the next pair, I come out of the dressing room and start discussing if we should get a pair of kakhis while we are at it. My wife says yeah sure, and then in the middle of the store I get a brain fart and start undoing the dress slacks I just tried on! and to top it all off I let them fall to the floor! So there I am in the middle of the mall, in the middle of Casual Male XL in my fruit of the looms, my wife is just looking at me like I had lost my mind, and moron me, I'm like, What? What! My wife starts to stutter, look around just hoping no one is looking at us and going Steve, Steve, STEVE! What are you doing?! Then it hits me like a mack truck, I'm standing in the middle of the mall, in the middle of a store, with my pants around my ankles! Man, you never seen anyone move so fast!! I pulled those pants up and dove for the dressing room! Unbeleivable! I think I am just getting old! My poor wife!

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! That must be why I keep reading all these "BigFoot Spotted" stories all over the internettubes...

Louisville, huh? That isn't too far from jt and fatwhiteman country...

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehehe, Now that was funny.Wonder if you got caught on the security cameras in the store.Poor security guys. :)

12:04 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

JT, man that would be awesome if I could meet ya!!!

Pookie, man, I even hate writing that, HA! Hey, those security guys never had it so good looking at me in my underoos!!

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good thing it wasnt laundry day!!

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL.....LOL.....LOL! I can't talk now!

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AARRGGHHH!!! Oh the visual ;-)

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must have looked like NASCAR in there when you were scurrying to the dressing room - racing stripe and all.

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in tears I'm laughing so hard. THANK YOU for sharing your oops! Hope you followed mom's advice and that you were wearing a clean pair. :)

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh.My.Gawd! If you ever come to Louisiana, remind me not to go to any mall you are at.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and then you woke up, right? You were dreaming, right?

11:35 AM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Mom: Maaaaaahhhhm! don't embarrass me in front of my friends

Linda: imagine that, your speechless!

SK: you could be so lucky!

Andy: you're just jealous!

RT: I always have a clean pair!

FM: you don't want to be embarrassed by "size" right?

Von: I wish I was!!

11:46 AM  
Blogger Tyler said...

ummmm yeah....

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a dumb Southerner, I'd like to correct your use of the English language. You know, the official language! That would be you're as in you are, not your! Ya big dumb North Westerner! HA

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving with your family. Guess you'll be the "butt" of the jokes this year! lol Have you had enough....or are ya hungry for more?

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blech!

1:46 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Ty, Dude, scouts honor that happened! I can't even make this stuff up!

Lin, da only "buuuuuuutt" 'round chere parts is chore head! HA!

fiar, you blech monger!!

4:58 PM  
Blogger wrecksE said...

What? now you have to change IN the changing rooms? When did all this happen? I think you did the right thing. Show those dirty liberals you'll change wherever you want! Seriously, that is hysterical.

4:59 PM  
Blogger RHV said...

Woot Woot! Oh, I wish I could have been there... well... not really. I would have been scarred for life, but that had to be funny to see some strange guy in the middle of the store with his pants at his ankles. You're lucky you didn't have your hiney hauled out of the store and arrested for indecent exposure. ^.^

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home