Friday, November 03, 2006

We are taking over the world!! Bhwaaaaaaahaaaa haaa!

ahem. okay!

I would take it as a personal favor if all 3 it used to be 5 but since looking at my hits counter I think I lost a couple, if all of my readers would go over to my little cousins blog and make her feel welcome. I know I know, not another one! HA! But trust me she's better looking than wrecks ! And Wyatt, no going to her myspace page and oogling over her pics there!! I gotta protect my sweet (yeah right) little redheaded cousin! I will have to think of some old story from her childhood to embarass her sometime but that will have to wait! HA! Anyways go by and say hi! Her name is Terri, go by and make her feel welcome!

middle of no mans land

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Done, and you're right, she's better looking than Wrecks. Oh, and I didn't go to her MySpace and ogle her pics.

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How long before JoeCoolio has one?

8:00 PM  
Blogger Sezme said...

She seems like a very nice, smart young lady...why did you subject her to us? Eh...I like playing tricks on my cousins, too.

Doesn't this make three posts this week? Wow...don't get cramps in your fingers or anything. ;)

9:50 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

That will be enough out of you and Linda, RT!!

10:07 PM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

A redhead??? Giggity, giggity. giggity!!!

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just Wyatt that's not allowed, right?

10:49 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

I said howdy to her last week, but forgot to say howdy to you, Ssssteve!

Howdy!! :)

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home