Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Yippeeee I got trolls, so I got my shots today!

First off before I Pwn these two trolls of mine, I wanted to let everyone know that my cuz Tiffany that is in Afghanistan is coming home for Thanksgiving leave!! I thought that was pretty cool. Of course she will be heading back after the holiday. Now on to the business at hand.....

Do any of you remember that some of us had teams in a baseball fantasy league. Well, I did one weekly roundup for our league and it totally stunk! It was pitiful, I just do not know how to do those cool things others do with their blog. But, I digress, The title of my post that week (Yes RT, I did post once that week!!) was the name of our league. It had the word conspiracy in it. Well, some moron who goes by the name "enlighten" proceeded to go into this diatribe about how the real conspiracy was that those fags that flew the planes into the towers were not really muslims but CIA agents! You have got to be kidding me?!! Dude, grow a stinking brain will ya?!! Your funny.

The next idiot, who goes by "realist" ooooooohh ooooooh! I'm so smart I call myself Realist! So listen to me, I'm soo smart. Well he starts out with a bang:

"Try not to be such a hypocritical dxxxxxbag"
I had to x out the letters since this blog is read by my mom, Hi Mom, Love Ya! ahem, anyways. So excately what is a hypocritical d-bag? A hypocrite is someone who says they are one thing but their actions show another. So this syphlis filled colastome bag said that sometimes I call myself a d-bag but then I don't act like one? WHAT?! Hey you puss infected polyp, I dare you to go back through these archives and find one place where I called myself a d-bag?! One time!? Never! Next:

"Whatever Kerry's intentions"
So it doesn't matter that he just told our finest, and bravest that they are all stupid!!

"his comment would have to go quite a ways to compare with Bush's heartless statement that in the history books all the death and destruction in this Iraq debacle (including American troops killed) will amount to "just a comma". And, this was not some senator from Massachusetts but the commander-in-chief that said this. Where in the hell was the outrage from the Republicans and the military over this? Nothing but silence and crickets chirping. Enjoy wallowing in your hypocrisy"
Okay, I tire of this, FM and Fiar, I don't know how you guys go through these moronic idiot and fisk them comment by comment. Now you listen you morphidited, gaseous, piece of something that I just scrapped off my shoe, this blog is about what I think, and my opinions. And another thing, Kerry has a history of bashing our troops, and this time it kind of bit him on the posterior! And if you can't see that he has this history then you my fine pedofile, are an idiot! Now get off my phone! beside the only thing that I ever wallow in is Bacon and plenty of it! And don't you try and collect any money from me Fiar, you trademark, copyright monger!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for Tiffany coming home for leave!

Boo for trolls that make Stevie talk so dirty! Time for a shower!

I'd say give 'em hell, Stevie if your mom wasn't reading this! Oops, did I say that outloud? Okay, kick 'em where it hurts!

Oh yes, I haven't said this in a long time......FIRST!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Sezme said...

WOW...glad Tiffany is coming home. Hope a heartwarming time is had by all.

As for those two wack-a-doodles...well, your mom reads this. (That's why my mom doesn't know I have a blog.) Anyway, they are complete asses.

Oh and :P!

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell you that Fmragtops and FIAR can handle their trolls 'cause they both have rabies! heh

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, we'd be more viscous if we had rabies. We were just bred for fighting.

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get trolls. ;(

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have this incredible temptation to curse!!!! Love ya son Mom

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOUR MOM IS COOL!!!!

1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh, that must be where JoeCoolio gets his coolness!

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home