Friday, December 16, 2005

This just In: Rudolph held for ransom!


I recently received a letter asking me to post this on my website. I guess with the rant that I did on Christmas they thought I could get this out to the right people. Here is the letter.

To Whom it may Concern:

We the other 8 reindeer have had enough! For years now Rudolph has gotten all the acclaim, and all we get is a view of his wide rear end! So we now have some demands that need to be met or Rudolph gets it, like in the picture!

1. A pair of the new Lebron shoes, these are for Dasher
2. Dancer wants a shot at a new reality show "Dancing with Dancer"
he thinks "Dancing with the Stars" is so overrated!
3. Vixen would like everyone to appreciate her for her mind and not
just her looks!
4. Prancer demands to be on Dancer's new reality show, he thinks he
dances better than Dancer.
5. Donder wants a date with Lafawnda.
6. Comet demands that everyone quit with his nickname: Flamer
7. Cupid demands that E-Harmony.com cease and desists from
putting couples together!
8. Blitzen would like a lot less fruit punch and a lot more holiday spirit
in the punch bowl.
9. And finally we all want a turn at the front of the line so Rudolph can
our wide rear ends for a while!

If these demands are not met by the 24th of December... well lets just say nobody is getting anything from Santa!

Signed: Dasher, Dancer,
Prancer, Vixen, Donder, Blitzen
Cupid, Comet

Wow, these guys sound serious;} and Hat Tip to Gunn Nutt, she made me do it!

10 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Heh, Those reindeer are crafty.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Peakah said...

just think of all the homeless that glowing venison jerky can feed!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Joe Cool said...

Hey,
If Theresa equals vivian, does keith equal comet??
Does Donder equal pinhead??
Also peak, I get ALL the venison!!
Tell the homeless hippies to get a yob at McDonaughs!
I am smokin up ol' rudolph!

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmm....venison

10:36 PM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Fabulous , funny post!

And I think Joe has one too many egg nogs.

1:55 PM  
Blogger GunnNutt said...

Great job, Ssssteve!

I think Joe has been smokin' something funny.

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was funny on the rudolph.Funny about the nicknames Joe :) Why do you think you should get all the booty?

7:49 AM  
Blogger Uber said...

Good stuff Steve. I'm with blitzen. ;)

11:25 AM  
Blogger Libby said...

I LOVE this!! I hafta hide it from my 4 yr old niece & nephew....

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, just thought I'd let everyone know that my husband Sssteve wrote
this. He's too bashful to tell you himself. Yeah right! Anyway he's got a sick sense of humor that after 17 years,I'm finally getting used to. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do. EE

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home