Monday, December 12, 2005

Freedom

No Joke! There I was sitting in my hotel room trying to come up with something to post. I was listening to Jay Leno. He was asking Anthony Hopkins, what part of America made him want to become a U.S. citizen.

OHH OHH I know!!

Hello, FREEDOM!!! Sure enough, Mr. Hopkins says, "You can do anything you want here." Obviously he was stating that in America there are so many more oppourtunities presented to us every day, than what is presented to people in other countries. What we do with those oppourtunities is what makes us a great nation! I am so sick and tired of people bashing this great country! Especially when they are from this country. And all that they own was made off the backs of working americans that either, buy their product, or go and see their lame movies. Or how about when they go to a foriegn country and bad mouth the USA. When you do that it is like peeing in the wind. You get it out of your system but it is all over you when your done. You have just peeed on yourself!

I'm sorry but if you are going to live here and spout worthless drivel, like how bad America is, just because your guy didn't win the elections, then maybe you can actually stand by your own words and actually move out of my great country. Don't make statements like those and then don't follow through with them. You lose all credibility! You have to admit, if there is one thing that some people hate about this President of ours, it is the fact that he stands up for his beliefs.

Whew! I feel better! One more thing, if you love this FREEDOM that we have. Thank a Vet! They are a big reason we still have this FREEDOM that we all enjoy and use! Thanks Granpa! And thanks to all those vets that are serving now!

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post! (I stalked you from Wyatt's house) :)

3:59 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

sk,
Hey thanks for stopping by. Stop by any time!

4:53 PM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Yeah, I can't seem to get rid of SK. She haunts me!

Agreed on the thank a vet sentiment, btw.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Wyatt,
Cool I hope some day I get as popular as you I will have my own stalker!! J/K SK;}

8:11 PM  
Blogger bob said...

SK's cool, guy. I owe ya a link.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Peakah said...

Yo, I'm willing to chip in for these hollywood headcases to fly in a private jet to Paris where they can live it up... with one condition. They don't come back...

Save room for Alec Baldwin, and all the other jerks who vowed to leave the country if Bush became prez.

As usual... they were full of... Poo.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Joe Cool said...

Ssssteve,
Congrats Brother!!! Now if only this would pay. :)
I CANNOT be held responsible for anything julz says. After all she is your cousin and my wife.
Hey, I didn't know Jay Leno was on the radio...
Love ya, man!!!

11:25 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

And so it begins...

Good luck in the blogosphere! :)

5:12 AM  
Blogger Uber said...

Yay, a new blog! Shiny second posttoo. I shall blogroll you and visit faithfully. :)

9:48 AM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Bob, thanks for stopping by. I am sure SK is cool, I like her comments on other sites

Peakah, Hey I'll pony up too. Also you are right they are full of poo!

Julz, thanks, I think. now straighten up or I will pat you on the head!!

Joe, I know you never could control that wife of yours!! HA HA just kidding ladies( Don't want Uber on my case!!!)

Cug thanks that means alot coming from you. I love your site and the way you handle those that disagree with you, always with class!!

Uber, thanks alot. I will link you today!!

12:10 PM  
Blogger Tyler said...

YAY! a new BLOG to harass!




xqdlkqtwx = the longest verification ever.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Nickie, thanks for coming by! Love your site. Am linking now!

8:50 PM  
Blogger Libby said...

hey ssssteve, good points, all! i've been wondering why alec baldwin is still here...doesn't have enough money to go?
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

12:50 AM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Libby, thanks for coming by, hey, I'm willing to pony up some money to send them on their way!!!

4:57 AM  
Blogger Libby said...

ssssteve...are you crazy?? money? is it Christmas there, or are you independantly wealthy? (if you are, marry me or adopt me!!)

2:37 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Kinda Crazy, they are trying to get rid of Christmas here, no I am not indepedently wealty but I would give as much as I could to get rid of a few of them!! Sorry Married and have 4 kids to take care of!! Thanks for asking though;} ha ha

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home